Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Well??????

I am pleased to announce that we exceeded in our endeavor to participate in the World Youth Day.  I will be bringing the consent forms for you to fill out and parents sign.  I look forward to this event.  Also, I want to thank each and everyone of you for your hardwork in making this happen.  God is great and he continues to show it when we love and worship him. 

This week we need to strongly focus getting the posters concurrently, so we can hopefully see our youth grow.  This will be the focus for this week as next week we will focus on presentations and flyers, assuming we have completed the posters this week.  Everyone put their minds together and do some reasearch online too.  I need everyone's participation in this as we want to see many follow us in the footsteps of Christ. 

Thank you all for your help and may God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment