Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Youth Group

Team,

I will print and bring the consent forms for those who are going tomorrow.  Remember to bring your money for Sunday.  I think we may be out of luck, because it is suppose to rain.  I will call six flags and find out in the event it does rain.  I am excited that we have more people joining the youth group.  I have not being posting because I have been extremely busy, but I will be posting more often.

I want everyone in involved in posting their information.  If I don't have everyone in involved then our community cannot grow.  Youth is an important part of growing for God at St. Luke and having fun and fellowshiping is a must in the room or on here!  God bless!  I will see you all tomorrow.  Poster time and please youth come up with ideas for the presentation and flyers.

No comments:

Post a Comment