Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Lily & Monse

Thank you for the shirt size.  We had a really nice turn out yesterday.  Everyone is really getting acclimated to the youth.  We had three new arrivals yesterday and I look forward to seeing them next Wednesday again.  I hope we have made a difference and shown them how we fellowship and enjoy each other as a group.  I have a seminar/class to attend with Therese Frank on Wednesday from 7pm - 9:30pm.  I will only be in the classroom for 1 hr.  Everyone has agreed they want to come at 6 pm  I will be there at 6. 

Thank you everyone for your participation and remember I want to know your ideas and thoughts.  Also, everyone likes the discussions we have at the youth group.  We will continue to do this for everyone.   I love the discussions too.  Everyone has great inputs and asks great questions.  I want everyone in involved in the discussions as it will help us all grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment