Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Soo...

I feel like no one else is posting stuff on here...
Anyway, I'm TRYING to come up with ideas for that poster thing but sadly, I am not an artist. So I'll try to show y'all my ideas on Wednesday. They're kinda dumb but I'm trying(:
On my own blog, if y'all chose to follow me, I'll try to do a passage from the bible every day or every other day, or when I get a chance. The way I'll do that is that I'll let the Holy Spirit inspire me by opening the bible to a random page and picking a random passage and hopefully I'll find something to talk about on the subject, lol. (I'm doing this cause I'm sposed to be the "spiritual" leader and I don't feel like I'm fulfilling my job very well.) :)

David- My sister and I will both be attending the upcoming events. She's been posting comments on your posts about it but she wasn't sure if that counted as posting it on here.

come on guys! post ideas of what you wanna do in the future (in the youth group), activities, questions, anything!
I don't wanna sound like a pain in the butt, but we gotta make our youth group bigger (and funner) than Holy Family's!

1 comment:

  1. I THINK WE COULD PICK A VERSE OUT OF THE BIBLE AND ACT IT OUT OR MAKE PROJECTS SO WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF THINGS WENT ON .IN ONE OF MY CLASSES THEY MADE US BRING FOOD SO WE KNOW WHAT KIND OF FOOD THEY ATE .WE COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT I GUESS .OH YEAH I HAD TO COMMENT CAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!SORRY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete