Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

HA! I came up with something!

Haha, so I was sitting here thinking and I was like, what would be something interesting to discuss...? And I couldn't think of anything but I did have a random song stuck in my head. The song was Alejandro by Lady GaGa. And as I was humming and thinking about something to write about, I thought about how sometimes in adoration, I find it hard to concentrate 'cause i have a song, like Alejandro, stuck in my head. Does that happen to anyone else? Or is it just me?

Another thing I would like to talk about, that concerns this song, is the music video. I don't like it. I think it's kind of blasphemous? I don't know if that's the right word, but like when she's putting the rosary in her mouth and dressed like a nun... I think that's a bit too much. Other than that, I love Lady GaGa! Haha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment